THE EZEKIEL CODE - A Message From The Author

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Man Will Leap From The Top of Bell Rock at 11:11, 12/21/2012 In An Attempt To Save The World!

My long time friend, Arizona attorney, Peter Gersten (a.k.a. the "UFO Lawyer" because of his major role in releasing hundreds of UFO documents from the files of the CIA, FBI, and NSA in the 1970s), believes we are living in a simulated reality (e.g. The Matrix and The Thirteenth Floor), a Cosmic Computer Program, and that this simulation has been infected by a virus he calls SILOG.


He also believes a cosmic portal will open at Bell Rock, Arizona at precisely 11:11 (UT) on December 21, 2012 (the end of the ancient Mayan calendar). At that moment he will leap from the top of Bell Rock (a huge, natural, geological structure) into the portal with complete faith that it will transport him to the center of our galaxy, the main control center (the Mother Board, if you will) where he will then attempt to destroy SILOG and reboot the system. This will be Gersten's "Leap of Faith" for the benefit all of mankind.

Peter has even commissioned me to create the cover for his upcoming book:

Photobucket

You think I'm kidding, don't you? Okay, well then check it out in his own words: www.2012leapoffaith.net/

4 comments:

  1. The only problem for Peter is that the leap of faith will result in human termination. While the soul/spirit may transcend the vortex; it must depart from the human prison in order to do so.

    From the "on looker" perspective, he will simply have committed suicide. Let's just hope that Peter's soul/spirit can achieve the goal!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    Thanks for the comment and I fear you're right. However, with word spreading about this event, I imagine the local authorities are going to get wind of it. If they do, I suspect they would intervene simply as a matter of law in an attempt to prevent him from committing a public act of "suicide". I guess we'll just have to wait and see how (or if) it all goes down. Knowing Peter, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he manages to pull it off in spite of any attempts to stop him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point, I've known Peter for the better part of 14 years and he never ceases to raise my eyebrow. :) We're both former New Yorker's so I can often relate to his line of thinking, lol. I plan to be in Sedona on 12/21/2012 @ 11:11 UTC to take in the event (although I don't plan on joining him on the vortex ride!). I just think it's a cool place to be during this once in 26,000 year event. Care to join me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not this mans friend you are sick for even allowing your friend to commit suicide also suicide will put you straight into hell where you will burn for all of eternity. You need to ask Jesus our Lord and Savior for forgiveness. John 3:16 Whoever believes in me shall not perish but have everlasting life. If you deny Jesus he will not reconize you on the day of judgemnt

    ReplyDelete